Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Slice #13: Reading Rocks!

OMG OMG OMG!!!


Today I finished Half a King by Joe Abercrombie. I carved out about an hour of reading time while the house was quiet (a rare opportunity) and finished the last pages.

If you don't want spoilers then you should stop reading right now.





Seriously....






I am warning you...







Alright, I guess you are asking for it at this point. I really enjoyed the book and it read fast. Like many great pieces of literature everything comes together in the end to fundamentally change your perspective on the entire story. I have plans to check out the sequals of the Shattered Sea trilogy and do a lot of reading and blogging over break. No other comments or plans on the book because time is short and I feel like a little time organizing, entering grades and drinking tea sounds like a good pre bedtime activity.

And by the way happy almost Pi Day!




2 comments:

  1. I love carving out that half hour or so to read on a quiet afternoon when I happen to be the only one home. Definitely doesn't happen often. I'm so glad you found a book to love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing a book is so bittersweet, but definitely sweeter if there are more in the series!

    ReplyDelete

Slice 2019 #5 InstaPot / #6 Fetch

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores because they occasionally have insane deals! For example when they offer Kohl's cash ($10 for...