Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slice 14: Pi Day

The Most Awesome Day Ever

It may be cliche to say but I think my wedding was one of the best days of my life to that point. All the hard work, making the right choices and learning from the wrong ones lead me to where I was. The most awesome things about weddings is that they are celebrations of the best things in life. Love, Family and hope for the future. Perhaps its because of this that I now enjoy being a DJ as my moonlighting job.

Here is what I wrote to my wife that isn't actually on Facebook. No fancy gifts, just some flowers and a nice dinner with my sister and nephews was enough to make today the most awesome day ever.



5 comments:

  1. How is it not actually on Facebook? Did you post it for the screenshot and then take it down? If so, then fyi, it may not be "on" FB publicly, but they have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To clarify, my wife is not actually on Facebook. I was imprecise in my language.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful sentiment to honor your special day. Djs have important jobs when it comes to a wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely piece of writing. Your love and happiness shine through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice dinner with family is a perfect celebration! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Slice 2019 #5 InstaPot / #6 Fetch

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores because they occasionally have insane deals! For example when they offer Kohl's cash ($10 for...