Thursday, March 15, 2018

Slice #15: Take Breaks as Needed

Blogging has been really fun and a good way for me to decompress at the end of the day. Today we mark day 15 of a 30? day challenge. That means we are half way home! Today I realized the power of fresh air, stretching your legs and taking care of your needs. During a productive curriculum work session our facilitator reminded us to take breaks as needed. Sometimes it felt like we got stuck in a rut, and this time we took time. A coffee run, a walk outside into frigid winds of March weather is the perfect recipe for mental clarity.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the challenge this month! It comes at the perfect time in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you find blogging a good way to decompress. I try to be a morning slicer because I stress about it all day if I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining me on this challenge! May you find more joy as you continue to reflect!

    ReplyDelete

Slice 2019 #5 InstaPot / #6 Fetch

Kohl's is one of my favorite stores because they occasionally have insane deals! For example when they offer Kohl's cash ($10 for...